Write about how Population (demographics) has an impact on space (distribution of people and cities along the Danube?
Buy an essay today
Geography essay questions
Preparation & Questions:
A) Choose four questions to answer from the list below. Bold the Topic and Theme you are connecting in your answers. Incorporate and bold terms from the book where you can. The word count guideline is approximately 200-300 words per question. Each answer is worth up to 25 points each for a total of 100 points on the final. You can answer one additional question it will be considered extra credit worth up to 10 points. The goal is to use the story of the Blue Danube as a way to stimulate your thinking and application of geographic topics and themes.
1. Write about how Population (demographics) has an impact on space (distribution of people and cities along the Danube?
2. How do you think the Danube has influenced Migration patterns and the place identification along the river?
3. Write about the influence Culture (diffusion) and how different local cultures express their value of this environmental resource by their use of the river in their Space: cultural identity.
4. How does a Language pose a challenge to regulation of the Danube region? What are solutions?
5. How might different Ethnicities impact the scale (globalization) of how the Danube is regulated?
6. Write about Political States and the differences in Human-Environmentinteractions as evidenced by how each country manages their section of the Danube River and the impact on the whole river.
There will not be an exact answer to extract from the material. You have been given access to information (videos, papers, websites) and the final is a vehicle to assess your ability to apply what you’ve learned this term to the systems thinking inherent in Human Geography. If you do use citations from the textbook or other sources identify your sources in a reference list.
Consider this as written by Rubenstein in your text book:
“A central theme in this book is the tension between two important realities of the 21st century world-globalization and cultural diversity. In many respects we are living in a more unified world economically, culturally, and environmentally. The actions of a particular corporation or country affect people around the world…Geography’s spatial perspectives help to relate economic change to the distributions or cultural features such as languages and religions, demographic patters such as population growth and migration, and natural resources such as energy, water quality, and food supply….Geographers look for similarities and difference in the cultural features of different places, the reasons for their distribution, and the importance of these differences for world peace.”
We can offer a similar ASSIGNMENT at a reasonable price. All our papers are written from the scratch and 100% plagiarism free.