W4 1a – Business Research Methods
Paper , Order, or Assignment Requirements
Business Research Methods – NOTICE: THIS IS POST GRADUATE LEVEL WORK AND YOUR PAPER SHOULD REFLECT SUCH!
Read chapter 7 of the textbook:
Textbook: Cooper & Schindler, Business Research Methods (2014)
The link to the chapter is below:
Answer the following question:
NCR Corporation, known as the world leader in ATMs, point-of-sale (POS) retail checkout scanners, and check-in kiosks at airpoints, announced in June 2009 that it would move its world headquarters from Dayton (OH) to Duluth (GA), a suburb of Atlanta, after more than 125 years. An employer of 1,200 mostly high-salaried, professional workers in Dayton, NCR was enticed to move by Georgia’s offer of more than $56.9 million in tax credits; its fast-growing, educated 25-to 34-year-old population cohort; international offices for 10 European state governments; and the busiest international airport (Atlanta) in the world.
- What qualitative research might NCR have done to reach this decision?
- NCR will use its move to Georgia to downsize its world headquarters workforce. What qualitative research could help NCR determine which of its 1,200 employees will be offered positions in Duluth?
The paper must fully meet the following:
- The prompt must fully addressed/answered in the thread.
- The thread is 500–750 words
- References at least three peer-reviewed sources (published with the last four years), one biblical integration, and one reference from the textbook
- Provide integration of a biblical concept that supports the paper. Biblical integration is more than just quoting a verse. Be sure to explain the biblical principle seen in the verse and how that principle may be applied to the issue at hand.
- The Bible, NIV, KJV, and NKJV are all acceptable for use in this order.
- All sources are cited in current APA format.
- Proper spelling and grammar are used.
- Sentences are complete, clear, and concise
- The paper is writer in U.S. English
Scholarly Journals – What are they?