- The description of the Site at About Us;
III. Our FAQs page that contains comprehensive information about our services;
- Our section on Guarantees which explains in more detail our assurances to you and our policy on corrections.
It is your duty to peruse through these Terms before using the Site and presenting any Order and payments to the Site.
1.3. What is the result of accessing and making use of the Site?
By accessing and using the Site, including by submitting an Order and/or payment for any Products available through the Site (the “Services”), you consent to be legally obliged by these Terms as revised from time to time. If you do not agree to any of these Terms, then kindly do not use the Site.
1.4 How are changes made to these Terms?
We may modify or add additional terms to any constituent of these Terms periodically. Any amendments to these Terms will be published on the Site. All clients should check the Site from time to time to take note of any modifications.
- PERSONAL DATA AND PAYMENT DETAILS
- PAYMENTS AND DISCOUNTS
- When you place an order our site, you are making a bid to buy a Product from myonlinehomeworkhelper.com. The Product ordered will not be made accessible to you until your payment has been confirmed.
- The price of the Product (“Service Fee”) is calculated automatically and billed in advance as specified in the Pricing Section of the website. We shall not be under any obligation to provide the Product to you until the Service Fee has been fully cleared.
- To learn more about our discount and additional benefits programs, please refer to our FAQs section.
- USE OF THE SITE; TERMINATION AND SUSPENSION OF USE
- The Site may be accessed solely for your own personal, non-commercial use.
- You must not use any part of the Site for any illegal purpose. Particularly, you may not use the Site for any of the following intentions:
- Broadcasting any unlawful, troublesome, insulting, slanderous, intimidating, detrimental, obscene, or otherwise offensive material or otherwise violating any laws;
- Spreading material that promotes conduct that constitutes a criminal offense, or otherwise breaches any applicable laws, regulations or code(s) of practice;
- Meddling with any other person’s use of the Site; or
- Production or storing electronic copies of documents protected by copyright without the consent of the owner.
- If you breach any of the stipulations of these Terms, you will be liable for any losses and fees ensuing from your breach.
- We may stop your use of the Site if you breach any of these Terms.
- If we suspect your use of the Site is impinging on the lawful operation of the Site or may negatively affect other clients, we may suspend your access to the Site at any time while we probe the position.