You should write about teen pregnancy. Write the introduction and a definition of teen pregnancy with explain. Also, please write the effects of teen pregnancy for the mother, child and medical. Please use website resources, no textbooks. Please, provide me the link of each article that you used. Please, pay attention to all below instructions. The report should be 2 – 3 pages maximum. The focus should be on OREGON. A researched plan of action of how to reduce the disparity should be addressed as well. Grading will be as follows: 1.) Research Paper Grading Criteria
• Length of body of paper: 4-6 pages, double-spaced, 12 font, normal margins. • Organized, typed, double spaced, spell-checked, grammar-checked, proof-read
and professionally presented. • Must have minimum of four peer-reviewed journal sources. I do not count
nor accept Wikipedia or About.com as academic sources. • Papers will be graded on how thoroughly the subject area is covered and how
well the information and its importance to the body of knowledge are applied to the research. This isn’t about length, but depth and application as well as general information. Please continue to ask yourselves “why is this important and who should know about it?”
• The paper must be done in research format, which includes the paper being typed, spell-checked, grammar checked, double-spaced. Be sure to cite sources within the body of the paper using APA format. Any idea that is not yours MUST have a citation for where the information came from. Without source citation, you are committing plagiarism.
• Include all pieces neatly in a notebook. Take the time to hole-punch and deliver the project professionally.
• Individual grade reporting forms should be turned in independently from group project.
2.) Order in Notebook
o Grading Rubric Table (see below) Top Page in Notebook (I will provide one).
o Title page: Use APA format; title of project and group member names o Body of research paper: Use APA in text citations o Works cited page: Use APA format. Only one “.com” may be used per four
citations. All other citations must be .gov, .org, .edu, a professional or academic journal, periodical, book, etc. A research paper written exclusively from Internet.com sources is not an academic research paper.
o Interviews (if needed): Use APA Format, cite name, title, full address, phone, fax/e-mail (if known), date(s) of interview, and where interview occurred. Attach business card of establishment when appropriate.
• One copy of each of the sources; if from journal, the abstract is all that is needed, if from a book other than the class text a copy of the pages used would be acceptable, for websites a copy of the homepage would be acceptable.
• Include all of the above neatly in a notebook/binder. Grading Rubric Table:
Group Project/Presentation Scorecard
Grading Scorecard Possible Points
Spelling, Grammar, Punctuation, Organization, and Sentence Structure
APA Title Page
Notebook with Grading Rubric in front of Title Page. All contents inserted securely and presented professionally
Copies of each article and resource used 5
APA Works Cited page 10
APA In-text citations in body of paper. 10
Application of information – How or why might this be important to know in society?
Comprehensive summary – How thoroughly is the subject covered?
Presentation – Professional, Competent, Confident, Credible
Fact Sheet – Informative, Useful, Relevant and includes references for resources used
Possible Points 100