Research Proposal on Diabetes and the Family Nurse Practitioner (section: methodology)
Paper , Order, or Assignment Requirements
(see instructions attached, on red are the areas to be covered on this order, writer 20966 has already completed the other previous sections before) Methodology (this is the paper section you need to write now)-7 pages
- Sample/Setting: Number and criteria for inclusion and description of place in which data will be collected.
- Sampling Strategy
- Research Design: Type (e.g., Quasi-Experimental), description, and rationale for selection.
- Extraneous Variables (and plan for how controlled).
- Instruments: Description, validity, and reliability estimates, which have been performed (on a pre-established measure). Include plans for testing validity and reliability of generating your own instrument(s).
- Description of the Intervention
- Data Collection Procedures
- Data Analysis Plans
o Describe plan for data analysis for demographic variables (descriptive statistical tests).
o Describe plan for data analysis of study variables (descriptive and inferential statistical tests).
- Describe ethical considerations and your plan to protect human rights.