Reflective Project: Are Large Corporations/Companies to Successful to Fail and Avoid Government Laws
Paper , Order, or Assignment Requirements
The research question is:
– Are Large Corporations/Companies to Successful to Fail and Avoid Government Laws –
What must be included in the reflective project? The following must be included.
- The issue Explain the issue and place it in context. It is important to realize that the issue itself is not the primary focus of the reflective project.
- The ethical dimension Examine an ethical dilemma associated with the issue and examine two (or more) perspectives in a fair and equal manner. This is the primary focus of the reflective project.
- The research Provide evidence of research that supports the differing viewpoints on the issue and its ethical dilemma.
- An evaluation Evaluate the viewpoints on the ethical dilemma and then articulate your own point of view based on reasoned argument.
- References, citations and a bibliography The project is an academic piece of work and should be presented as such. References, citations and a bibliography ensure intellectual honesty and allow the readers to source the evidence themselves. You should use a consistent style of referencing throughout the project. Appendices, footnotes and endnotes are not necessary but if used should be done so appropriately.
How to structure the written part of the reflective project?