Public Sector Health Services Reform
1. Focus on Current Reality of public sector health services provided by governments, among the globe and how to improve it.
2. Is the health public sector lack effectiveness and efficiency? Is there a need to improve it?
3. What are the Factors affecting the public sector health services, negatively or positively.
4. What is the Impact of rules and regulation, policies, tools, equipment, …etc
5. Required for high profile organization, in which it will be audited by an auditing team of experts. Must meet high standards of language style and grammar.
6. There must (COMPREHENSIVE CRITICAL DIRECT QUOTATIONS ONLY – NOT DISCRIPTIVE) of reliable resources worldwide, all paragraphs must show contradictions and deferent opinions, benchmarking and comparison, without prolonged words in small number of references, must be enriched with deferent ideas and views for the last eight years only. Apart from the number of references; any concept must be supported by several views of contradictions, pros and cons, advocates against opponents. (Accordingly, the number of references will be definitely much more than 80, it of essence to get solid and sound essay.)
7. How are effectiveness and efficiency of health public sectors worldwide, including developed and developing countries.
8. Reasons for ineffective and inefficiency. How to overcome obstacles to improve and enhance. Factors affecting, whether hindering or fostering.
9. what are the developed and developing countries have done/are doing to improve the health sectors services. Again, bench-marking is important of input and output of the public sector reforms process.
10. What is the role of pressure groups, official and voluntary organization, e.g. NGOs etc., organizations.
11. The work must be original and authentic.
12. Consider the flow of information.