Project Management Assignment
Your project proposal must include the following components:
- Project title
- Project manager (yourself)
- Problem definition or project rationale: Describe the problem or opportunity for improvement.
- Goal definition: Describe the project goals.
- Objective definition: Quantify the savings or benefits you expect from completing this project. How much will it cost (hours, materials, methods, equipment, etc.)? Estimate how long the project will take to complete.
- Resources: Identify the resources necessary to complete the project.
- Risk analysis: Identify the major risks associated with undertaking this project. How likely is it that these risks will occur? How will the project be impacted if these risks occur?