MKTU 624 – Week 4 – Discussion
Please remember to:
(1) Answer the questions provided in the prompt
(2) Timeliness – finishing my work by the deadline provided
(3) Use several quotes from the textbooks to support the claims in your writing
(4) APA-citing within the body of your post and end of post references. Please do not plagiarize. Cite all sources.
(5) MAKE SURE TO CLEARLY LABLE EACH SECTION SO I KNOW WHICH PART IS WHAT.
(6) Please copy and paste EACH question on the line above your answer. You will loose points for each question not answered.
MKTU 624: (The class is called Marketing Research, so please try to write from that perspective)
Essentials of Marketing Research, 3rd Edition Author(s): Hair, Jr., Joseph; Wolfinbarger, Mary; Bush, Robert; Ortinau, David © 2013 McGraw-Hill Higher Education, 432 pages. ISBN: 0078028817
Hair, J., Celsi, M., Bush, R., and Ortinav, D. (2013). Essentials of marketing research (3rd Ed.), New York, NY: McGraw Hill
What are the benefits and limitations of comparative scale measurements? Design a ranking order scale that will enable you to determine brand preference between Bud Light, Miller Lite, Coors Light, and Old Milwaukee Light beers.
Also for the following, design a scale measurement that would enable you to collect data on concepts:
An excellent long-distance runner
A person’s favorite Mexican restaurant
Consumers’ attitudes toward the Colorado Rockies professional baseball Team
The satisfaction a person has toward his/her automobile
be sure to answer/do every single question and problem