Media Analysis on Public Policy Issue
I need an analysis of a United States public policy issue for each week from the dates of January 19th to March 6th. (It should roughly be 7 weeks, which is 7 policy issues; a policy issue per page). Review the print and electronic media on reporting contemporary Public Policy issues and consider the following:
• How would you describe the media’s reporting of the issue
• Justify your assessment of the media as objective or bias reporting
• What are the aspects of the policy issue that are controversial and why do you think so
• Identify the “political” aspects of the policy issue
• Identify the “factual” aspects of the policy issue
The purpose of the journal is to record and analyze each week how the mass media is informing the public on critical contemporary policy issues facing government and political leaders. Sources used for the media watch are newspapers, news magazines, television and internet new reporting, radio talk shows. There is no limit on the sources as long as it is a creditable source such as Fox, MSNBC…etc that are reporting on the same issue. You can choose one issue and follow it through each week of the assignment or several issues through the period.
date the issue.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT