Management Development Strategy
Imagine that the leadership team has requested you, as the training manager, to revitalize the management development strategy. As a part of the charge, you are asked to consider executive-level leaders as well.
Create a report of no more than 1,050 words that outlines an approach to revitalize management development programs within a small engineering firm to align with the organization’s culture and future goals.
Write a report that includes the following components:
- Alternatives for employee and organizational development
- Considerations for management development
- Role of executive coaching and mentoring in management development
- Training content areas used to ensure the quality and productivity in management development in relation to the organization’s culture and future goals
- The succession planning process and its relationship to management development
Cite any outside sources according to APA formatting guidelines.
Submit your assignment.