Leadership at Work
Paper , Order, or Assignment Requirements
Writing assignment will be a research-based report that addresses a problem or issue within an organization. For this assignment, you will write a report of 2000-3000 words on a problem or issue within your workplace or community.
You will identify a problem or issue within your organization. This may be a current place of employment or a community group, such as a church, school, homeowner's
association, daycare, recreation center, soccer team, or other group.
You will then include the following in the report:
– define the problem persuasively and accurately
– propose a solution or solutions to the problem or issue
– present that solution to a decision-maker or group of decision-makers who can implement the recommendation.
The report will include the following components:
– executive summary
– transmittal letter or memo
– table of contents
– body of the report to include headings and subheadings
– conclusion stated as a recommendation for implementation of the solution
– References page, with references listed in APA format
The complete report should be 2000-3000 words, not including the list of references. The purpose of establishing a word count is to ensure the topic chosen is neither too big nor too small.