Julie and Julia
1) Two different planning cultures; density, people-oriented, neighborhood concept, and evolution of cities
2) Close friendship as social network in the vast urban environment
3) Although you are unknown in big cities, through this close knit of friendship you survive.
4) Interpersonal relationships, sometimes complicated but comforts people in urban settings
5) Dense urban neighborhood
6) Also, it does provide you with US history during the McCarthy era. you should study more about this important period.