Issues in Human resource management
Paper , Order, or Assignment Requirements
Type a 1,3000 word answer to the topic question that appears below. This answer needs to contain
both a cover page and a reference list
- Please stay within 10% above or below the required word count to avoid receiving a marking
- Section headings are required for this assessment. Visuals (e.g. graphs, tables, diagrams) are not
required for this assessment.
- You are expected to write in the third person. (E.g. The author’s view is that … The
author’s experience is that … The author’s research indicates that … etc…)
- Don’t forget to include a cover page and a reference list when submitting your assessment.
- Please note that the required word count excludes your cover page and your reference list.
Consulting and recruitment firms have long espoused the existence of a so-called ‘war for talent’.
Whilst many firms and governments affirm the concept, some others posit that the concept exists only
to help build the client lists and revenues of the consulting and recruitment firms who service this ‘war
What are your own individual views, does a ‘war for talent’ really exist in Australia?
Please support your views using relevant quality sources.
These assessment specifically seeks to assess your ability to be able to:
* identify contemporary issues in the field of human resource management (HRM) and
determine the implications for organisations
*compare best-practice approaches to contemporary HRM issues within the Australian and
international organisational context
*justify the responses of Australian organisations to contemporary HRM issues in their search
for continued competitive advantage
*critically analyse how the effects of contemporary human resource issues influence HRM