Individual Behavior Intervention Plans
• Articles must be selected from peer-reviewed professional Journals of Education.
• Articles must be current (published within the last 5 years) and must address the topics listed above.
• Use the Jerry Falwell Library in order to locate your articles. The research portal ERIC is one of the most frequently used databases for researching education topics. However, Liberty University’s EBSCOhost also provides full-length articles to download for free.
• Include a PDF of the actual article along with your journal article review (the assignment submission area allows multiple document uploads).
• Write your article review using Microsoft Word (no other computer program, such as Works or Word Perfect, is acceptable).
• Each Journal Article Review must be accompanied by a title/reference page, as well as at least 3 in-text citations and an APA formatted reference page with a minimum 2 references. One reference will be the selected article, another can be any other scholarly sources related to the topic
• Include a biblical Scripture(s) that relate to the topic. Give a brief explanation of the selected Scripture.
• Utilize a professional writing style. Do not begin with “This article is about…” Open the review with a strong thesis statement and thoroughly summarize the author’s main points in the first part of your review. First-person can only be used in your detailed response to the article. Make sure you identify each section with headings/sub-topics.