Paper , Order, or Assignment Requirements
- Theoretical Foundation/Conceptual Findings (Model/Framework): 10 pages are required based on the provided written work.
- Research methodology: 6 pages to be designed to cover the Research Methodology through combination of the following two tools: a community meeting and closed-ended questionnaire. All required questions and inquiries to be prepared well.
- References: no later than 15 years.
- Standard Harvard style referencing.
- Entire UK English matching the existing in style and grammar.
- Flow of info: first topic leads to the next.
- It must be critical style, NOT descriptive.
- No long paragraphs with only a single reference.
- Consider punctuations and linking words precisely (the required is a critical work not descriptive).
- Maintained good Format.
- The term (public health services) means mainly (public sector health services), so use later as where suitable.
- Avoid long sentences as much as possible.
- Avoid recurrent sentences, such as: (in fact) (to this end) (…earlier) (ought to) (rampant) (especially)…, and to be replaced with different expression, where it is convenient.
- Assure that the linking words are correctly and well used, correct and add more as required. There is obvious absence of using them, for example: in terms of, with respect to, regarding, regardless of, nevertheless, apart from…etc (use of these linking words is of high importance important).
Important: the copy right of all above criteria are reserved, utilising them by any means is strictly disallowed, and it is private and confidential.
Improving Public Sector Performance: A Study of the Role of Sociocultural and Political-Legal Factors in Improving the Public Sector Performance in Islamic Countries