Health Care Provider and Faith Diversity
Your instructor will send you your peer-reviewed assignment.
(1) Use the comments from the peer review to revise your document to a final draft. Not all comments need to be followed. Use your best judgment in revising your first draft to an assignment that better meets the requirements of the original assignment.
Also, be sure to work on revising your final draft, using my evaluation and comments from your first draft, as well as your peer review. Because it is the Final draft, the grading is tighter. It is possible to get a lower grade on the final draft if paper is resubmitted without any revisions.
This assignment uses a grading rubric. Instructors will be using the rubric to grade the assignment; therefore, students should review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
Your job is to critically read the assignment and make corrections/comments using track changes and comments in Microsoft Word. Be sure to assess the paper using the following criteria:
1. Does the paper provide sufficient evidence for its hypothesis or claim?
2. Does the flow of the paper and sentence structure make sense?
3. Should it be organized in a different manner?
4. Are all the items listed in the assignment guidelines and rubric covered and in sufficient depth?