Finance homework help
Topic :How do you achieve customer satisfaction in the Malaysian Automobile Insurance Industry and what are the factors influencing it
Comments from Fellowship board
1. If the candidate wants to resubmit the dissertation on the same subject, then the title needs to be less complicated and include a question within the title. An example title could be ‘How do you achieve customer satisfaction in the Malaysian Automobile Insurance Industry and what are the factors influencing it?’.
2. The candidate could then subdivide the categories such as ‘Price’, ‘Customer service quality’, ‘Claims handling quality’, and ‘Repair quality’.
3. The candidate could then look at each individual category using the information obtained from the surveys and identify which area is most important in his/her view, giving reasons.
4. An interesting approach to take would be to compare companies within the candidate’s country and provide conclusions and suggestions for trying to improve the customer experience. It might also be interesting to provide a guide as to how price sensitive changes might be.
5. It has been noted that much of the bibliography is quite old so it might be that where the candidate is based there is little access to more up to date information, in which case one must ask the question ‘should he be looking at an entirely different subject?’, although I am aware that this candidate has previously submitted with a different subject. Essentially, the work needs to be simplified and to flow in an uncomplicated manner, but still remain factual.
This questionnaire form was distributed to Insured whom encountered claims. Take 4 insurance agents from 4 insurance companies. each agent is given 50 forms and they obtain the survey form duly completed. From the answers, address point 3 and 4 in email dated 23/12/2015 from the fellowship board.
Please use recent bibliography as suggested in the email.
Fellowship board has suggested to provide a guide as to how price sensitive changes might be.
1) Please refer to FCII guideline booklet pg 10-13
2) Subdivide the text
3) label with subheadings
4) use 1.5 line spacing calibre size 12 font
5) use content page and use page number for reader to navigate the paper
6) word limit 4000-5000
7) introduction no less than 200 words
8) a conclusion no less than 300 words
9) source must be recent one
10) word count
first draft deadline 7 days
11) category of writer must be high rank professional writer, proficient in Insurance study and english as a native writer from UK.
12) Require copy of source used
Attach the relevant documents.