Answer these question form the MassEnvalopePlus case from HBS It is opinion based. This is a family business class.
1. How does MassEnvelopePlus need to change?
2. How should this change be lead? How would you explain the need for change to employees and family members?
3. What should Roger’s and the management team’s roles be in the change process? What role should the family play?
4. How could the company continue the family tradition of loyalty and generosity to employees amid technological changes and an increasingly competitive environment?
5. What should Steve Grossman do to ensure that the business can be passed on to the fourth generation as a strong, growth-oriented company?