Faith Learning Research Term Paper
Paper , Order, or Assignment Requirements
INTEGRATION OF FAITH AND LEARNING PAPER INSTRUCTIONS
1) At the end of each chapter in the Rothaermel textbook, there is a section titled “Ethical/Social Issues.” You must review each chapter’s Ethical/Social Issues section to answer and apply your knowledge of strategy/policy and your Christian worldview.
2) Search the Bible (either the Old or New Testament) for a Bible verse(s) that would guide you in answering the Ethical/Social Issues question you have chosen.
3) In a minimum of 800 words, discuss this Bible verse and your Christian worldview as they relate to your chosen Ethical/Social Issues questions. NOTE: To earn better than a minimum grade (B) in grad school, you must go beyond the minimum and it must be considered excellent work.
A suggested format for this assignment is as follows:
- First section: Discuss the answers to your Ethical/Social Issues question (from a strategy/policy perspective).
- Second section: State your Bible verse and then discuss the verse(s). To properly address this section, it will require biblical research to put your verse(s) into context for the next section.
- Third paragraph: Discuss/analyze the importance of the Bible verse in addressing your chosen question from a Christian worldview perspective.
Discussion from Rothaermel Text 0 to 10 points
Discussion of ethical/social issues from Rothaermel text.
Discussion from Strategy/Policy Perspective 0 to 15 points
Discussion of ethical/social issues from a strategy/policy perspective.
Bible Verse 0 to 15 points
Appropriate Bible verse(s) and significant discussion in the second paragraph.
Discuss/Analyze Bible Verse 0 to 20 points
Discuss/analyze the importance of the Bible verse in addressing your chosen ethical/social issues from the Rothaermel text (especially from your Christian worldview’s perspective).