I will create a power point I am just requesting the information. I would like one page to be the educational tool and one page to be the evaluation tool. I would like them set up as an appendix to this paper you written. I need 3 appendix and you had given me one the assessment tool.
1. Students Must: (a) Develop an educational tool and (b) develop an evaluation tool to include as an Appendix (i.e., pamphlet, handout, poster, PowerPoint® etc) and an assessment tool (i.e., questionnaire, survey, pre-/post tests…etc) that will be used to assess knowledge of participants at baseline and/or after intervention. You are not expected to use all tools listed here or in the Syllabus…you must select the tool(s) that best fits your proposal’s need. One of each (educational and evaluation) should be sufficient.
2. Again, *ALL* tools must be your original work (not permitted to use an existing/published tool).
3. One educational tool is required but if more is discussed, must also prepare to submit them.
4.. One evaluation tool is required but if more is discussed, you must be prepared to submit them.
5.. Discuss the procedure you will use to assess each of your tools for its reliability/validity. How will you do this?
6. When discussing your tools in paper, be sure to refer the reader to see the tool by writing (see Appendix B or see Appendix B in parentheses) following the mention of the tool. See Proposal Exemplar for an illustration; otherwise, the reader will not know the tool exists. Appendices (tools) are not due until Week 4; however, if ready, may be submitted this week.
8. Please submit your Implementation Plan (and tools) to Turnitin (TII). Please follow the posted message related to submitting to TII should your score be > 20%.