Data is the Next Frontier (Wong, 2012)
[meteor_slideshow slideshow=”adssa” metadata=”height: 126, width: 630″]
Criteria for evaluation should include and be clear about, at least, the 5 trends mentioned:
1. New applications and services to analyse data.
2. Opening up of (additional and new) data from the private sector.
3. Use of Open Source and platforms, such as the internet.
4. Increasing amount of unconventional data, from unusual sources.
5. Convergence of data architecture.
critical evaluation will be marked against the same criteria, which include:
Selecting a well known company and provide a profile
Identifying key criteria from the article for evaluation.
Identifying what the organisation is currently doing in the area
[meteor_slideshow slideshow=”best” metadata=”height: 126, width: 630″]