Computer Science homework help
Lab Assignment 4: Nested Lists and Cascading Style SheetsDue Week 3 and worth 40 pointsDeliverable: Three (3) Web pages and two (2) Cascading Style Sheets (.css) Complete the weekly lab based on the following:
- Write the code for each lab assignment.
- The code is to be submitted in a single compressed folder (zip file) to the online course shell. The file must contain all .htm files, along with any other files that may be necessary for your project to run (ex: text files, images, etc.).
- When saving the file, it should be saved as Lab_#_Last name_First initial.htm. For example, if your name is Mary Smith the file for Lab 1 should be saved as Lab_1_Smith_M.htm
- Any and all written answers must be entered into the online course shell with the submission of the attached lab assignment.
Follow the directions below to complete Lab Assignment 4:
- Re-create the sample Web pages listed below with nested ordered lists and nested unordered lists. (This Web page will be reused for each part below). (As shown in Figure 1.)
- Create the Web page from number 1 with silver background color set by a Cascading Style Sheet (.css). (As shown in Figure 2.)
- Create the Web page from number 1 with silver background color and Comic Sans MS font set by a Cascading Style Sheet (.css). (As shown in Figure 3.)
- Re-create the Web page set from number 1 with Silver background color and Comic Sans MS font set by a Cascading Style Sheet (.css). Then, using in-page tags to override the CSS, set only the font of the sentence “Here is an Unordered list with several levels of sub-lists” to red, Arial font (different than the rest of the page). (As shown in Figure 4.)