Compare and Contrast Eastman Kodak and Fujifilm Management Policies
Write a six to eight page in which you:
1. Describe the history and core business of each company (Eastman Kodak and Fujifilm).
2. Compare and contrast the approach to management that each company has pursued in order to embrace innovation.
3. Determine what other management differences have impacted the relative success of Kodak and Fujifilm. Provide specific examples to support your response.
4. Evaluate each company’s approach to ethics and social responsibility and the impact those approaches have had on each company’s profitability.
5. Discuss the extent to which management of both companies adapted to changing market conditions.
6. Recommend 3 ways any company should build in flexibility to back up its decision-making process in order to adapt to changing market conditions.
7. Use at least 3 quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.