Paper , Order, or Assignment Requirements
After reading the article of Skendi, S. The Emergence of the Modern Balkan Literary Languages – A Comperative Approach go to CMA 2 drop box and turn in your assignment (not less than two pages, not double space), by commenting the below questions, supported with evidences from the reading and your opinion:
- The complicated Greek linguistic question and the characteristics of different linguistic movements among Greeks.
- The features of the linguistic movements among Serbians, Croatians, Slovenians and their achievements.
- The linguistic movement among different other Balkan ethnic groups such as Albanians, Bulgarians, Macedonians etc
- Differences and similarities between the linguistic and literary movements of different Balkan countries
When you do the weekly CMAs, make sure to:
- a) Specify the CMA number, the title of the document and the page number if it is possible. (see Agenda)
- b) If you are commenting specific provided questions, first type the question and next to it, type your comment, then go to the second question and follow the same format.
- c) Make sure to type YOUR FULL NAME next to the title of each CMA
- c) If your CMA does not follow this format, it will be considered incomplete.