Part 1 – PICO QUESTION
In adults admitted in hospitals (P), what impact does rapid response team have (I) in comparison of no rapid response team (C) in affecting unplanned admission to ICU (O) or the number of cases of cardiac arrests (O) during a 3 month period (T)?
Part 2 – Identifying a Problem (Pls Link this paper to the PICOT statement)
In a paper of no more than 800 words, describe the nature of the problem, issue, or educational deficit. Include the following in your discussion:
1. The setting and/or context in which the problem, issue, or educational deficit can be observed.
2. Detailed description of the problem, issue, or educational deficit.
3. Impact of the problem, issue, or educational deficit on the work environment, the quality of care provided by staff, and patient outcomes.
4. Gravity of the problem, issue, or educational deficit and its significance to nursing.
5. Proposed solution to address the problem, issue, or educational deficit.
Review “Topic 1: Checklist.” This resource will assist you in organizing your work and will provide additional information regarding the assignment.
Pls. provide 3 references.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide. An abstract is not required.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. TURNITIN score <15%
*** Identifying your Problem Paper have to be related to the PICO question.
Part 3 – Selecting Sources of Literature(Pls Link this paper to part 2)
Locate a minimum of 15 peer-reviewed articles that describe the problem or issue and that support the proposed solution. Eight of the 15 articles must be research-based (e.g., a study which is qualitative, quantitative, descriptive, or longitudinal).
Preview each of the 15 articles chosen by reading the article abstracts and summaries.
Hint: Article abstracts and summaries provide a concise description of the topic, research outcomes, and significance of findings.
Perform a rapid appraisal of each article by answering the following questions (one to two sentences are sufficient to answer each question):
1. How does each article describe the nature of the problem, issue, or deficit you have identified?
2. Does each article provide statistical information to demonstrate the gravity of the issue, problem, or deficit?
3. What are example(s) of morbidity, mortality, and rate of incidence or rate of occurrence in the general population?
4. Does each article support your proposed change?
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide. An abstract is not required. Not required to submit to Turnitin.