Business studies assignment
Tim Leberecht, the Chief Marketing Officer at NBBJ, is a communications expert, published author, and sought-after speaker on marketing issues, branding, and great design.
Review the following:
- NBBJ People: Tim Leberecht. Retrieved from http://www.nbbj.com/people/
Using the Argosy University online library resources and valid Internet sites, research Tim Leberecht. Design a marketing campaign for a current product of your choice using the knowledge you gained in your research. You may use the same product you selected for Module 3: Assignment 2.
Complete the following:
- Include details of your marketing campaign in your posting. These might include but are not limited to campaign parameters from your annual marketing goals; campaign objectives; the marketing mix (4 Ps: price, product, promotion, and place) for your campaign; creatives (including images, collateral, and topics).
- Critically analyze the value of the approach suggested by Tim Leberecht.
- Compare Leberecht’s marketing approach to other approaches you are familiar with.
- Assess how Leberecht’s approach could be applied to your own organization or an organization of your choice.
- Discuss what might work and what is not applicable in Leberecht’s approach.
- Support your position with at least two peer-reviewed journal articles.
By the due date assigned, post your responses to the Discussion Area. Through the end of the module, comment on at least two of your peers’ responses.
Write your initial response in 300–500 words. Your response should be thorough and address all components of the discussion question in detail, include citations of all sources, where needed, according to the APA Style, and demonstrate accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation