Banking Industry Meltdown: The Ethical and Financial Risks of Derivatives
Read Case 10: “Banking Industry Meltdown: The Ethical and Financial Risks of Derivatives.” From Nkomo, S., & Fottler, M. (2012). Human resource management capstone. (2nd ed.). Mason, OH: Cengage Learning. Strayer University mbsdirect.net
Write a four to six (4-6) page paper that answers the following questions:
1. Determine which moral philosophy (as discussed in Chapter 6) is most applicable to an understanding of the banking industry meltdown. Explain your rationale.
2. Analyze the case study and discern if the “white collar” crimes committed differ in any substantive manner from other more “blue collar” crimes.
3. Determine and discuss the role that corporate culture played in banking industry scenario. Support your response with specific examples.
4. Postulate how leaders within the banking industry could have used their influence to avert the industry meltdown.
5. Include at least three (3) references, no more than three (3) years old, from material outside the course.
The format of the paper is to be as follows:
o Typed, double-spaced, Times New Roman font (size 12), one-inch margins on all sides (APA format).
o Type the question followed by your answer to the question.
o In addition to the four to six (4-6) pages required, a title page is to be included. The title page is to contain the title of the assignment, your name, the instructor’s name, the course title, and the date.
Note: You will be graded on the quality of your answers, the logic/organization of the report, your language skills, and your writing skills.
ORDER THIS ESSAY OR A SIMILAR ONE HERE, NOW AND GET A DISCOUNT