Annotated bibliography for the sources you will use in your synthesis research paper.
Paper , Order, or Assignment Requirements
The annotated bibliography is a list of citations to books, articles, and documents you will use in your research. It should briefly summarize the content of each source (200 words), link the ideas provided in the source to your paper, reflect on the different ideas presented in the essay, and provide the citation using APA style. In other words, when I go through your bibliographies, I should be able to know:
– what the article talks about
– why the article is helpful for your research/ argument
– how you will be using the ideas in your essay (to prove your point, to provide counter-argument, to provide evidence…)
– why the author is credible and thus his ideas are worthy to mention (point format/ no need to develop a paragraph)
– how you interact to different ideas in the article (thus you need to attach and annotate the article)