Paper , Order, or Assignment Requirements
You can choose any of the following: ANSWER ONE QUESTION ONLY
- What are ideas as political phenomena and how should they be studied?
- What are the implications for political analysis of giving history and time appropriate consideration?
- ‘The assumptions of rational choice may be wrong, but they can still provide useful foundations for political analysis’: discuss.
- What are the merits and limitations of different variants of neo-institutionalism?
- Is there a distinctly feminist approach to political analysis? Should there be?