Topic: Toy Camera (Lomography)
Choose two or three artist/photographer that done Lomography
• Demonstrated ability to engage in critical analysis of associated research;
• Demonstrated ability to read text with comprehension and to identify and articulate ideas presented in specific topic.
• Demonstrated ability to respond to the research topic in a coherent manner and extend discussion to include further research associated with historical
or/and contemporary photographic practice;
• Demonstrated ability to integrate and reflect key theoretical concepts in the stucturing of the research essay, ensuring that all sources are referenced in an appropriate academic manner;
• Demonstrated ability to structure discussion, including appropriate use of paragraphs, introduction and conclusion, to form a cohesive body of written work.
• Demonstrated ability toward a considered use of language, expression and syntax and proof-reading.