For that mission, explain the circumstances that created the need to intervene (background), the purpose of the mission (mandate) and any interesting facts and figures about it. Please be sure to paraphrase and cite the information rather than quoting it. I recommend thinking of it as telling the story behind the mission much like the producers did in the movie Black Hawk Down. What happened and what did the UN do about it? Is there something unique about the mission that is setting precedent or impacting international law?
please use this link for topic: http://www.un.org/en/peacekeeping/missions/past/cropol.htm
- Can I be additionally compensated if the order is completed earlier than requested?
- Can negative feedback be removed from my account?
- How can I advance to the next writer level?
- How can I dispute unjustly imposed fine?
- Why is the payment for this order not reflected in the Earnings Report?
- Why are my earnings for this order moved to the next payout date?
- Will I be compensated for the additional pages that I wrote for the client?